Monday, September 22, 2008

Status of Women

Attended 1st Status of Women meeting of the year at VESTA today. Took minutes & just emailed them before leaving the office.

Came straight home and ate the last stew in the freezer. I'm trying to empty it before cooking anything new.

My ankles are swollen tonight and one is pretty sore for walking. Too many days of meetings? The last time this happened I had been sitting for a couple of days. I was hoping the swimming would help.

I've booked 3 nights at the Harbour Towers Hotel & Suites in Victoria for the BCTLA Conference weekend (October 23 - 26). It is close to Parliament and the price is right - $79/night. And it does have a pool.

My insurance policy renewal from VanCity came today. By switching to the BCTF Advantage at BCAA I saved $60 and my deductable went from $500 to $200 with 1 forgiven claim a year. Most of the details are better.

No comments: