Thursday, September 11, 2008

Barbecue

Perfect day today. Armed with a latte from Starbucks, I set out for Delta. Found my 14th cache, Rubber 'WHAT'? It didn't take too long and I took a photo to add to the page.


The parking lot at Deas Island Park was almost full and two men were sitting on my favourite table so I sat on a bench until they left. I almost lost it to someone else but they didn't really need the table and gave it to me. The parking lot eventually emptied and I was able to move closer.


Sat all afternoon and read. Had my iPod Touch plugged into a radio speaker so didn't need earphones. Finally fired up my little barbecue - disposable from Capers. Had a marinated steak from Price Savers ($3.45 for a big steak) and made a foil package with a potato, onion, several cloves of garlic, Parmesan cheese, salt & pepper. Perfect!



Bothered by a dog running off leash. Charged into my chair and messed up my stuff. Owner was an idiot.

No comments: