Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Geocaching

Met Lori at 10:00 to plan our day of geocaching in Tsawwassen/Ladner. My first find was Peace & Harmony which led us to a remarkable little park hidden in between houses. My total by the end of the day was 12 - Lori (henderbugs) has 78 since April in several countries!



I only fell once. It's been a long time since I could climb down into a ditch with my arthritis. I still walked for some time. We stopped at the White Spot for lunch and then carried on. We finally went back to Lori's to log my finds. It was 17:00 when I left - 7 hours.

Stopped at Thrifty's for groceries and then home. Very little traffic at the tunnel.

My right foot is not happy with how I treated it today and I have a couple of little scrapes/bruises. Not a bad day's work.

No comments: