Sunday, September 21, 2008

BCTLA Executive

Woke up at 7 and went for a swim with Angie. Stayed in the pool for almost an hour. Back for a shower and then there was a free breakfast.

The meeting room was quite nice. The table had plugs in the middle so we didn't trip over laptop wires. There was a projector near the ceiling and I just plugged my laptop into the wall (Al actually did all the work). I was quite impressed by the hotel (Holiday Inn Express at Riverport).

Some of us went to Brown's for lunch and finished the meeting by about 4. Productive! I was still there talking when one of the hotel staff came in to say Karen was phoning from the ferry to say she left her bag in the room. I took it to the ferry terminal and the supervisor let me put it on the bus that went near the Empress.

Met Moira & Philomena for dinner at the White Spot. Had a cake for Philomena's birthday.

Watched the Lions take care of Saskatchewan - not impressed with those fans who threw bottles. Fell asleep just as the bad guy was caught in the next show. Found out in the Globe & Mail that Ancestry.ca (that I subscribe to) has just entered a lot of new records and got hooked. Must stop now!!!!

No comments: