Friday, September 19, 2008

BCRTA AGM

Back to Richmond at 8 this morning for the Retired Teachers' AGM. Sheila was elected provincial president. Was impressed by the charitable arm - the RR Smith Memorial Fund Foundation. Stayed for lunch and then off to do some shopping.

Found Geocaching for Dummies on sale at Chapters. Picked up a cordless mouse for my laptop at Staples. Always try to use up the rebate coupon I get for using my education card there.

Met Moira at Applause for dinner. She organized dinner for tomorrow night's meeting.

My iPod Touch choked last night and the music was replaced by "Other". Everything else on it worked. Asked at Best Buy and the clerk suggested resetting it. That worked except I did loose data. At least the addresses & calendar entries were safe.

No comments: