Monday, September 15, 2008

Perfect Day

Starting to have some trouble with acid reflux so stopped at London Drugs to buy an over-the-counter pill, Ranitidine, that my GP recommended now that I am off the prescription pills. Hopefully this will be all I need.

Ate fish & chips at Spanish Banks today. Spent the afternoon on the grassy treed area reading and enjoying the picture postcard views everywhere I looked.

The dentist want to put a tooth in where one was pulled several years ago, so I stopped at a lab to have the colour matched. Parked in the BCAA lot and then went to check out their home insurance. I joined BCTF Advantage last year & a rep suggested I compare insurance. Was pleased at the treatment I got. Being a 34 year member actually meant something. Walked out with a new policy that gives much better coverage and a free fire extinguisher. Will also save on ICBC when it comes due.

Next to Kintec Footlabs to cure the squeak in my orthotics. Just took some grinding and I am silent again! Bought a pair of Bite sandals that were 25% off.

Met Louise for our monthly dinner at the Cactus Club & then grabbed lattes before going to our group at the Cancer Agency. No one showed up except one new person, so we had our own group out on the sun porch. The rising full moon was amazing to watch.

No comments: