Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Oops

We had an executive meeting for the Vancouver Chapter of the BC Retired Teachers' Association and I somehow ended up as editor of the Vancouver Tabloid. Got to learn not to mutter.

Did some geocaching in Pacific Spirit Park and found 2 (223) but managed to loose my clip-on sunglasses. Couldn't waste time trying to backtrack as I had a physio appointment. I was bushwacking so probably wouldn't have found them. I put a note on the cache online.

Of course I was sweaty and covered with brush at the physio. She said she was used to rugby players so I wasn't so bad. But it was embarrassing to have her pick twigs off my back as she worked.

Stopped at my optometrist (Archer, Bissonnette & Rea) and bought a pair of fitover sunglasses instead of the magnetic clip-ons. My Cocoons are polarized and my regular glasses fit nicely inside them. Much better as they are bigger than just having the clip-on. Also comes with a great case that has a clip for attaching to a pack.

Got some fresh produce at IGA and home by 4:30. Too hot to do any more caching.

No comments: