Sunday, July 12, 2009

Bugs!

Didn't sleep well last night - combination of heat and itchy port-a-cath.

Made my 2nd visit to the Ladner Village Market and ran into Lori, Anni and Georgina. Alan Zisman was playing accordian for Mojo Zydeco. Have to tap your toes when you hear Zydeco music. Ate a bbq wild salmon burger (topped with a slice of orange & lettuce). Bought bread & homous.

Found a cache at Wellington Point. When I put the ammuniciaton box down on a bench to open it a horde of bugs came off the bottom. I think they were earwigs (or maybe termites). I avoided touching any of them but I still itch!

Picked up some scones for the freezer at the Thrifty's in Tsawwassen - I didn't but meat since I wasn't sure if I was going right home but should have because I did!

Met Moira at White Spot for dinner - Chicken Chevre Pizza (Our thin crust pizza topped with our house-made Arrabbiata sauce, roasted BC chicken, basil goat cheese, grilled and marinated sweet golden bell peppers and red onions and our special blend of cheeses) and fresh blueberry pie!

No comments: