Monday, July 27, 2009

New sunglasses again and again...

Bought some sunglasses to replace my lost ones at COSTCO. These were $20 cheaper than the pair I lost. Also loaded up on water. Then to Home Depot and bought a new magnet on a telescoping rod (to replace the one I lost) and a 2-foot grabber for geocaching.

Back to town to pick up tourist stuff at BCAA. Parked at VSB and saw Rum in the hall. Picked up a tourist book for kids at Chapters. Didn't like the way the the glasses felt so went back to the optometrist to buy the same kind as the the ones I bought last week. They felt sorry for me and threw in one of those dorky cords that lets you hang them around your neck.

Stopped at Safeway and then home in time for Murder She Wrote. Went back out to return the COSTCO glasses and met Moira at Applause for dinner.

I am feeling pretty good. A few new aches, like the top of my left foot. The main problem is the heat. I keep a spray bottle of water nearby.

No comments: