Wednesday, July 15, 2009

New support group

Joined a new group at the Cancer Agency today - Women with Metastatic Cancer. It was time to join I think.

Found a new place for lunch on Broadway, Aphrodite’s Organic Cafe & Pie Shop. I had Aphrodite's Stuffed French Toast: Stuffed with seasonal fruit cream cheese, served with maple syrup and organic chantilly whipped cream. Very tasty!

I wanted a walk after this morning so decided to find a couple of caches in Pacific Spirit Park that I knew Lori already had. Both were easy but then I made a strategic mistake. I thought I could keep on down the trail I was on and find one going back east to the car - NOT! Realized I was passing another cache and called Lori for the clues but couldn't find it. When it was clear that I was all the way down to Marine and 41st, I looked for and did find one of the Troll caches (#210). Then I had to trudge back up the hill to my car.

I was so wiped that I cancelled helping Chris with his computer and going to John's for a BBQ. Came home and fell asleep.


No comments: