Friday, May 9, 2008

Thursday

Saw my GP this morning to refill my NASONEX® hayfever spray. They don't expire until 2011 so I got 3 to save the dispensing fee - getting cheap in my retirement! This stuff is sure a lot better than the shots I used to get or the drowsy pills. He was really pleased with how well I am doing and look.

Picked up Mae and we went to Relaxation at the Cancer Agency.

Bought some asparagus and bacon at Granville Island then went to my favourite camera store, Lens & Shutter. Picked up a Speedlite 430EX flash for my camera and a Tamrac Velocity 7x - Photo Sling Pack. The bag I bought with the camera is a good one for storing everything or for just going somewhere specific. The new one is for walking around. You swivel it around to the front when you want the camera.

I finished the day at Safeway for food & prescription. (And the liquor store for some Bombay gin.)

No comments: