Monday, May 26, 2008

A new week

I was so tired last night that I couldn't stay awake to watch the news. Today is much better. I must pace myself better and not have too many days that are long.

Tried Geocaching this morning. I couldn't find the cache and did feel a bit conspicuous looking in the bushes when kids were in the Weir playground across the street.

I did find an uncovered sewer pipe. Someone had pulled off the grate and the hole was huge - anyone running through the bushes wouldn't have seen it in time. I hope it wasn't someone looking for the cache. The school phoned the city. I'll try another cache closer to home.



I went into school for the lunch break and had a nice visit.

Home for a couple of hours and then to the VESTA Status of Women Committee. Two issues we talked about were:
  1. “Unborn Victims of Crime Act” (Bill C-484) http://tinyurl.com/35cfgc and http://tinyurl.com/5p9ele
  2. We Can campaign
I met Louise at the Cactus Club for dinner and we went to our Lesbian/Bisexual Support Group at the Cancer Agency.

No comments: