Thursday, May 22, 2008

St. Paul's

My sister-in-law wasn't feeling well when she got to work so they took her to St. Paul's in a cab.

I met her there, after spending 1/2 an hour trying to find parking as the lot was full. I finally found a spot on Thurlow, south of Davie. I went out to feed the meter at noon. At 2 I drove the circle route (Davie, Denman, Robson, Burrard) to get to the parking lot and found a spot. The one way and short streets make shortcuts impossible. Stopped for a crepe on Robson.

I took Sharron home at 4:30. She'll go back for a stress test tomorrow. Just trying to steal some of the attention away from me!

My oncologist called to say my tumour markers have dropped even further!

CA: 15-3: 310 to 150 to 53

CEA: 39 to 21 to 8.7

I love the new radio. The manual was missing so I printed one off the Sony web site. I found that the cover plate comes off to prevent theft. I experimented a bit. It found all the songs on my memory stick even though they were hidden in folders. The iPod sounds like a big stereo system. Now I want the price of gas to drop so I can drive more!

No comments: