Friday, May 9, 2008

Friday Drive

Such a beautiful day that I went for a drive to play with my GPS and the Circle Farm Tour guide for Langley.

Started in the Farmgate Shop at Vista D’oro Farms in South Langley. Bought gas for $1.249 in Aldergrove and then headed for Fort Langley. Did some wine tasting at The Fort Wine Co. and bought some wine and stuff.

Thought I should eat after tasting, so I stopped at The Village Coffee & Tea Co. and had some tea and an apple/cinnamon scone. Bought a Smart Tea Maker after using one for my cup of Earl Grey Cream.

My GPS helped me find A Bread Affair (organic artisan breads) in Langley. Bought some Chiabatta.

Spent too much at Linens 'n Things at Big Bend Crossing. I am starting to shop more at this new shopping centre. It is close to home and has great parking.

No comments: