Sunday, July 1, 2012

Another caching day

I needed 33 today and got 10.  I waited until the rain stopped before heading out.  I managed to stay dry as most of the showers were while I was driving.  Got a text just as I left about a new one in Richmond.  Someone just beat me to it.  He doesn't have a lot of caches but does have a lot of First to Finds.  There was a problem with the cache terrain (shouldn't have been a 1) and it was disabled by the time we tried logging.  It appeared again in the afternoon.

Had liver & onions at the Waffle House in New West and started off across Surrey to Aldergrove.  Kept finding the Wild Thingys' sticker just ahead of me but never caught up to them.  Gas at Aldergrove was 123.7!

Stopped around 5 and headed home.  The sky was pretty black and it was beginning to rain pretty hard.  Picked up Chinese food in Richmond.

No comments: