Wednesday, July 18, 2012

New camera

Busy day today.  I went out this morning and found 3 caches in Burnaby.  Two were a bit of a walk.  

Met Rum, Marilyn, Mary & a former school secretary from Weir at the White Spot at Lougheed & Gilmore.  Haven't seen them for a while so it was good to catch up.

Bought a new compact camera to replace the one I lost.  My guess is someone lifted it from my trunk as I was getting out my chair & water at Lake Cowichan.  Went back to Lens & Shutter and got a newer model, the Nikon COOLPIX S9200.  Very nice with an 18x zoom.  It was on sale & it included a memory card.  

Went home for an hour before heading for Pru's and a big family dinner.  Good to see all the boys and Kathryn together.  Daniel is visiting from China.  John's sister is here from Australia and she greeted me with several hard slaps on my sore shoulder.  The kids nearby were even upset.  I swore and went inside and she didn't even notice.  Lucas got me an ice pack and I managed to avoid her for the rest of the evening.  Dinner was amazing ribs and 2 pies that Patience made with blueberries, raspberries & peaches.  I ate far too much.



No comments: