Sunday, July 15, 2012

nüvi® 3490LMT

Bought a new car GPS at London Drugs this morning.  It is the Garmin nüvi® 3490LMT.  Took a long time to copy everything I wanted from the old one and then set it up for Pru.  Started updating the maps but Lucas asked me over to Pru's for dinner and I had to start all over when I came home.  Then I had to figure out how to get the geocaches into it.  Sometimes I wonder about the intelligence of people who write manuals.  Got it nailed in the end.  I had to put in a memory card and copy the file to it.  Works a treat.  Like all the new things this one does. 

Spent a few hours on the front porch at Pru's with Patience, Patrick, Kathryn and Lucas.  It was far too hot to do much else.  We finally sent for delicious pizza from Supreme Pizza on Victoria Drive.

Came home early.  This heat is just too much!

No comments: