Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Pam's return

Started the morning at Mary Pack to pick up new finger splints.  Still have to go back Thursday for adjustments.  

Picked up Pam at her son's house to go for our first geocaching day in 7 weeks.  She has been busy caching in Europe.  I planned the day for Vancouver & UBC as she had to be home by 1.  We found 8 together and she helped with one she'd already logged.

Dropped Pam off and had lunch at Top's.  Found a couple of Burnaby hides that had defeated me the first try.  Easy today.  Didn't get a first to find on one as it was in kids' playground equipment.  My GPS took me by the benches but I see from later logs that it was in the climbing stuff.  Don't like it when the hides are right where little kids play.

All of a sudden I felt really tired.  Looked at the clock and it was 3:30 - time to go home.  Watched the Olympics but fell asleep for part of it.

No comments: