Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Rear ender

Found a cache nearby this morning and went to the Kerrisdale Library.  Failed to find the book I was looking for on the messy kids' shelves and no one was free to help.  Gave up and will try another. 

Had my teeth cleaned and was finished by noon.  Nothing much wrong.

Picked up our drinks at Starbucks and met Lori for a couple of multis.  One gave us trouble so we went to the next.  She now has all she needs for the challenge we are working on.  I still need 27 Earthcaches and 13 Multis.

On the way to the last one, I stopped for a woman with small kids at Victoria & Venables.  The woman behind smacked into me.  It wasn't right away so it was clearly her fault.  I called the mother back to get her name and we all traded info.  She was a bit shaken and didn't seem to question the blame.  Neither of us could see damage to the cars.  Our bumpers did their work.  I phoned Lori to come back while we all talked.  Good thing we found the cache.

I found another one on the way home and failed to find one as the slope was too slippery.  Stopped at Safeway for a load of groceries.

Put my new fan together tonight so the bedroom is cooling.

My should is still sore.  Sitting in the dentist's chair didn't help it any.

No comments: