Thursday, September 10, 2009

Treatment today

Picked up Mae and drove her to the Cancer Agency.  I started with a blood test using my port-a-cath.  Left the needle in for the afternoon.
Grabbed a scone so I could take my pill and made it to Relaxation at 10.  Always a good way to centre for the day.  Back upstairs to meet with my trial nurse at 11:30.
Had lunch in the cafeteria and spent some time in a lounge with today's papers.  Don't know if I still have a doctor after the walkout at Seymour Clinic!  My treatment was supposed to start at 1:00 but there was a holdup with the blood tests from VGH.  They can't mix my cocktail until they get the go ahead.  Once we started it went well.  Love the days I don't need a second blood test and everything is through the port.
Lugged my computer & monitor back to Future Shop and they'll try again!!!  Picked up groceries at M&M and Country Gardens.  Butter chicken, fresh corn and peaches for dinner tonight.

No comments: