Thursday, September 17, 2009

RTA Conference

I am at the Hilton in Richmond for 2 nights - Retired Teachers Conference & AGM.   My car is on the same floor as my car so luggage is easy.  Only 6 or so TV channels?  Have to pay for internet in room and meeting room so I am using free WiFi in the lobby.  I told them off - I can stay in a cheap motel and get it free.

After a drinkin the bar, had a great meal with Merle, Diane and Pat at the American Grille in the Marriott. They have a special.  For $25 you can have any entree and appetizer.  We had Spicy Prawn & Avocado Salad ((Low Carb) cold water prawns, avocado, watercress, papaya, spicy lime vinaigrette) and Oven Roasted Rack of Lamb (pan-seared potato gnocchi, French beans, natural jus).  Diane and I then had another drink in the Hilton bar.

My fingers are really sore and stiff.  Must be the change in the weather.

No comments: