Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Dumb and dumber

Just posted this to the wrong blog and people all over the province read it - duh!
 
Went shopping this morning and decided not to go for long walk geocaching as it looked like rain.  Just couldn't get motivated.
 
Future Shop called to ask if they could reformat the hard drive.  I needed to back up a few files.  I had done most of it, especially all the music and photographs.  They wanted $120 to do it!  Needless to say, I carried the CPU and monitor back up my stairs to do it myself.  The monitor worked fine and I have finished.  I still think I'll take it back to be reformatted.  It has some stuff in it I don't need any more and there is some stuff I had to do to let Dreamweaver work that I don't need since I'm switching to Kompozer.
 
Family dinner at Pru's today to see Daniel.  14 of us had a great dinner of bbq roast beef.  Daniel heads back to Shanghai on Wednesday.

No comments: