Friday, September 11, 2009

COSCO

Attended COSCO meeting at the Hasting Community Centre this morning.  Everyone is upset by new HST.  A bunch of us then lunched at Tom & Jerry's - I had liver to make up for all the blood tests.
Found a cache in East Vancouver and then wandered around Burnaby trying to get past traffic jams.  Ended up at Central Park.  Turned to get out of the car and there was Pam!  She recognized the geocaching decal on my car window and followed me back into the parking lot.  She stood by as I found the cache she had just found.  We then found a new one in Everett Crowley Park.  This is a perfect dog walking park.  There were even jugs of water and dishes set out for the dogs.  What it lacks, is a bathroom.  You would think there would be one in the 2nd largest park in the city.
Alan Zisman came through with a suggested program to use with my websites - KompoZer.  It is based on the old Netscape Composer I used to use.  I can even use it on my netbook.

No comments: