Monday, September 21, 2009

Discombobulated

I think that is a perfect word for me these days.

Up at 7 to start drinking water for CT Scan.  The tech found a vein in my arm - the first time in ages.  I was back home by 8:30.  Had plans for the day but decided home was the place after 1000 ml of water.  Dozed on and off all afternoon.

Had a haircut at 5 and met Louise, Wanda and Gwen at Cactus Club.  Always enjoy the food and company.  Picked up coffees and then to support group at the Cancer Agency - 10 in our group tonight.

My computers are still cranky.  Had a message that the laptop had a blue screen of death.  The main one couldn't detect the monitor again this afternoon but worked after an hour or so.  Not sure what to do with them.  Also my small digital camera isn't working and I can't find the bill.  I'll still go to Lens & Shutter for advice (I have the exact date I bought it so maybe it is in the computer).

My hands and fingers are still painful (I have upgraded from sore).  I suppose the answer might be not to use the computers.  Is that why they aren't working well?  Trying to send me a message?

No comments: