Saturday, September 26, 2009

A perfect day

Up at 7:30 for a swim and hot tub with Angie.  Showered and had breakfast in the lobby of the hotel.  Love the waffle making machine.  Dad would have been impressed.  I remember that cranky old machine he tried making them on.

BCTLA Executive meeting went from 9 to 3.  Good lunch was brought in.  We actually finished the whole agenda right on time.  A good group to work with.

Had a rest for an hour and then went to Steveston with Angie, Al & Halia.  Great dinner at the Steveston Seafood House.   I had the set 4 course Fall Feature dinner for $35.95 - Chilled prawn cocktail and served with our house cocktail sauce; Fresh garden salad; FILET MIGNON AND CRAB (AAA filet mignon topped with fresh shrimp, crab meat and sauce béarnaise) and Deep Dish Apple Pie.  We then took a long walk around Steveston and took photos of the sunset from the dock.




I am now watching Midsummer Murder, waiting for my camera battery to recharge so I can download the photos.

I am feeling well considering the long day.  I know I will sleep soundly tonight.



No comments: