Tuesday, September 22, 2009

New Camera

Started out at Lens and Shutter.  My small digital that I've had for 5 years stopped working a few months ago.  They couldn't see anything obvious but guessed it was the shutter.  Sounded expensive so I decided to buy a new one.  Got the new version of the same one.  Much smaller and 12.5 pixels (4X the old one).  It is a Canon PowerShot SD960 IS Digital ELPH and is so small I can carry it in a case on my belt. 




Had lunch at Moderne Burger and headed out to Richmond to tackle Future Shop.  The tech took my computer and plugged it into a monitor - the sucker worked perfectly.  I asked to see the manager and I think he got it.  It will work at times but then the monitor loses contact.  He agreed to have it sit there for a few days and they would watch what happens.

Found a new cache at Connaught Park in Vancouver and another near Crown Zellerbach in Richmond - Dad worked there for the CNIB in the 1950's and 1960's.  Now up to 324.




No comments: