Saturday, June 6, 2009

Tired!

Had to be at the Cancer Agency for a 9 am blood test to see how my platelets are fairing. Started up Cambie but it was closed for construction. Arrived at the Agency to find the road in front closed. Parked on Ash and went up the parking lot elevator but the door is locked on the weekend. Back down to the main floor door and made it to the lab right on time only to find it dark and empty!

Tried the chemo floor but it was empty. Found a nurse on the 5th floor and she had no record of me and suggested going back to the lab. By this time there was someone else waiting and that gave us both hope. The tech finally showed up and took me first. He had to use the back of my right hand again. The bruising is growing.

Although I got a good sleep last night I was bushed. Decided not to go geocaching with Pam & Lori. Picked up a couple of reserved library books & groceries at Safeway.

Home to read and doze for the rest of the day.

No comments: