Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Normal day

This was the first normal day for quite a while. I saw my GP for the first time in months. He gave me a pneumonia shot and clipped off a piece of plastic line sticking out of the port-a-cath - it was getting itchy! He also filled out a medical fitness form that the twit renewing my licence in April insisted on. I ignored it and got a reminder that they would take back my licence if I didn't submit it. I am not even on the drug he was worried about but even so, it was not a danger according to my oncologist & the gp. He was ticked of enough that he wrote a paragraph saying so.

Had lunch at the Vancouver Board of Education and met some old friends. Moira gave me a print copy of The Bookmark for me to take to the reunion on Wednesday.

Found a cache at Mountain View Cemetery - it had been gone the last time I looked. Then headed out to Richmond and found a couple of others. Did some shopping and then crossed to Burnaby to get some groceries.

Just as I get over being so tired, I have another treatment on Friday!

No comments: