Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Hot

It was another hot day in the mid 20's (my car said 30 at one point). Found a Mystery Cache about Mike Weir at Langara Golf Course. Had to solve the location puzzle by researching his performance in 2005. Could get enough answers to figure out the latitude and guessed that the longitude was a trail. Found it quickly. Retrieved another and was attacked by 3 crows. There must have been a nest nearby and they kept diving at me. Still stumped by one at 33rd & Fraser in the cemetary and was happy to see someone else couldn't find it today so it might be gone. I am now at 167, Pam has 100 and Lori is running away with 402!

My hair was so thick it was like wearing a toque, so I had it cut really short. Then to physio and home to watch Pittsburgh win the hockey game.

No comments: