Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Internet Radio

Tried buying an AR Wi Fi Internet Radio (ARIR200)at London Drugs in Richmond. The sale started today but it turns out each store only had one or two of them. Didn't want the one on the shelf so the store called Ladner and had them put one aside for me. Got there and they didn't know anything about it (God knows what store is saving one for me). I was patient for almost 1/2 and hour while they searched and finally found a box in the back. Picked up some bread, produce & a library reserve and headed home.

Took some time to get the radio talking to my Wi Fi system but it finally did and it works well, playing regular AM/FM or Internet stations.

I know Mae wants to read the library book I picked up, True Patriot Love by Michael Ignatieff, so I read it today - excellent book on Canadian history and patriotism. Those idiot Conservatives who are running the attack ads on his Canadianism obviously haven't read it.

I have a lot of pain in my groin today. One of the tumours? A tumour touching a nerve? Nerves over tomorrow's surgery? Ice and heat packs have helped and it is much better tonight.

No comments: