Monday, June 1, 2009

Blood tests

Went to the local lab this morning (after fasting) and had 6 vials of blood drawn. The only vein he could find was on the back of my hand. Also had an EKG.

Went to Weir for recess and a visit. Found a geocache across the street that had been missing for months. Then to Richmond to retrieve a new one on the south dyke road. Had fish & chips at Pajo's at Garry Point Park. Found a third cache at Finn Slough. Used to play there growing up. We would lie on the small docks and ride the waves of passing freighters. Had to sit on a bench for 40 minutes until the 3 on the bench near the hiding place left. I'll start carrying a book in my pack! At least I had my iTouch full of music.

The booking clerk from Vancouver Hospital called to arrange my port-a-cath surgery. I go to the Jimmy Pattison building on Wednesday, June 10 at 10:00. No more pokes in the back of my hand!

No comments: