Saturday, June 7, 2008

The Universal Gospel Choir

My ears are a bit better today. I read the newspapers and finished my book, the newest Anne Perry, Buckingham Palace Gardens. Picked up The Pillars of the Earth at VPL as I saw a review of Ken Follett's newest on the Black Death. It is a sequel so I need to read the first one first.

Picked up Mae & we had dinner at Maria's on 4th. We then collected Darline and went to the Canadian Memorial Church (Burrard St. and 15th Ave) to hear The Universal Gospel Choir in their Soulstice '08 concert - Come On Children, Let's Sing! Kathryn Nicholson, the Music Director, used to be the music therapist at the Cancer Agency. Her talent is amazing and we really miss her. We all met people we knew in the audience & in the choir. I even won the door prize - a set of their CDs (4)!

No comments: