Sunday, June 22, 2008

Red Cross

Didn't post last night. I was so tired I went to bed early without thinking of it.

I was up early and started with breakfast at IHOP in Brentwood Mall. Arrived at the Red Cross at 8:30 and was met by Emma, the new Training and Development Coordinator. We had an hour to deal with setup glitches. I taught the class on working in the Call Centre. It was much easier this time even though it took forever for the Telus CallCentreAnywhere program to load on my laptop and I had to adlib without the projections. I find it quite irritating to hear talk show hosts complain that people don't volunteer anymore. They just don't hang around in the right places. The Red Cross depends on volunteers and they always seem to find plenty.

Stopped at Brentwood to shop and then home. Fell asleep watching the baseball game.

Moira and I had dinner at the White Spot. Her dog is sick and she didn't have the energy to cook. Neither did I!

No comments: