Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Road Trip

Went to the Oakridge Library for a tape to listen to in the car.  Had to go back home to retrieve forgotted iPhone.

Picked up Pru and Nellie at 11.  We stopped at the Bay so they could buy Olympic gloves to take as presents to San Francisco.  Nellie got me a pair, too.  Mad that they are made in China but at least some of the money goes to the athletes.  They are comfortable.

We had about a 30 minute wait at the border and then headed for the closest Starbucks - love my GPS.  They checked in at Bellingham Airport early and we headed back to Bellis Fair for lunch (really good chili at Red Robin's) and some shopping.

Left them at the airport at 2:45 and headed south.  I was out of everything I like from Harry & David's.  I realized yesterday that the store at the outlet mall near Burlington had been closed, so had to drive to Seattle Premium Outlets at Marysville.  Loaded up on goodies and headed back.  Stopped at Ivar's for dinner at Bellis Fair and was home by 8:10.

Geocaching didn't fit in today.  Maybe when I pick them up on Sunday? 

I'm feeling pretty good but have a new rash.  It could be a side effect of the trial drug.  When I have to do a survey for them, they keep asking if I am embarrassed by a rash. 


No comments: