Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Ouch

Went to Dr. Shojania's office in Richmond this morning.  Last time I saw him was at Seymour.  He's the rheumatologist who kept pushing for more tests and found my cancer.

He did a complete exam and thinks the pain in my hands is coming from the wrists.  He ordered several Xrays and blood tests and I'll see him again in a few weeks.  I'm to buy a brace for the right hand to help when sleeping - forgot today.  He doesn't think it is rhematoid arthritis, but might be a kind that comes with breast cancer.  That would be a relief.

It actually wasn't raining.  Did some shopping at Northern Reflections and Roots and then headed out geocaching in Surrey.  Found 6 so am at 425 - 3 ahead of Pam!  Not that I am competitive.

Came home via Queensborough and got groceries at Price Savers on Marine Way. 






No comments: