Friday, November 6, 2009

iPhone!

Met Lori in New Westminster.  Ran into Mr. Gulllable at the 1st site and he was raving about his iPhone.  He also found the cache that had eluded me on several occasions!  I counted 11 finds.  One was a multi that took us on a tour around the heritage houses.  We stopped at the Waffle House for lunch and bathroom.  


Stopped at London Drugs for the toilet paper I forgot yesterday and then to Telus at Oakridge.  Bought 16GB iPhone.  Figure I haven't gone on many holidays since starting this clinical trial.  Also should be getting money from the car accident.  Anyways, Louise says I should spend, spend, spend!  I have to stop playing with it and finish reading the papers.

Signs of mice in the kitchen.  The landlady came up this morning and got an exterminator in.  








No comments: