Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Harrison Swim

The weatherman predicted a nice day with rain later on and he was right on.  I drove out the Lougheed Highway towards Harrison Hot Springs.  Found several caches along the way.  Had to take a photo of myself next to the Source of the springs and post it for an Earth Cache.  I am now up to 436.

Rewarded myself with a swim at the public pool and then found a couple more in Agassiz.  Had to stop when it got dark and began to drizzle.

Had dinner at the Chilliwack Airport - steak sandwich and Cran-Ap-Peach Pie!  Not much traffic on the drive home.

Forgot to take my pill with me (I have a 12-hour window) and then spilled my thyroid pills in a water-filled sink.  Had been keeping the top loose as I couldn't get the stupid child-proof cap off.

No comments: