Sunday, November 22, 2009

Next year!

Poor old Lions.  They shouldn't have been in the quarter finals and it showed.  Montreal outclassed them.

Pam was one ahead of me so I went geocaching this afternoon and am now one ahead of her.  Thought it might be the only break in the rain for the week. 

Decided to use iTouch with my car radio.  I have a line in the glove compartment for it and it doesn't work well with my iPhone.  It doesn't charge it and it disables the phone part.  It would be a pain trying to use the iPhone for geocaching and music.

I put the iTouch back to factory settings and then only loaded music and a book on it.  I borrowed the book from the library - Your Library Without Walls!  Kindles are the hot new thing, but I can borrow books for free from the library and either read them on my netbook or listen on the iTouch. 

I am just watching all the people on TV complaining about the Lions Gate bridge being shut this afternoon.  I was actually going to go across it, but listened to the radio road report when I got in the car.  That is what the radio is for?


No comments: