Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Weir visit

I am currently feeling better than I have in months. Hope it holds!

Had lunch today with Nancy and Coral at Tops. Had a short visit at school.

Wandered around Coquitlam and saw this in a park. Is it Bubba?

I bought several pairs of pants on sale at Northern Reflection. I've lost enough weight that I needed new ones.

A bunch of my favourite stores have opened at Market Crossing on Marine Drive in Burnaby. A new one that I must avoid - except for days when I need cheering up - is Marble Slab Creamery. Ice cream made on site:

Once your desired flavor has been selected, the ice cream will then be scooped onto a frozen marble slab, where your choice of fruits, nuts and candies (a.k.a. Marble Slab "mixins") will be skillfully blended in, until the whole concoction is finally piled high on the delectable waffle cone of your choosing...creating your very own, one-of-a-kind dessert.


No comments: