Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Cherry Blossoms

Mae and I went to the Provence Mediterranean Grill on 10th for lunch (Mushroom Soup & fresh bread), the Cheese Shop for some cheese and Granville Island for dinner fixings. We then picked Evan up at school.

I went back to the West Side so I could take some photos of the cherry blossoms. I am sorry to be showing off Spring in to those of you not living in Lotus Land.



It was a good day to play with my new toy - a Garmin's nĂ¼vi 360 . It was on sale at the online COSTCO site for a couple of weeks ($200 less than the manufacturer's suggested retail price).

Tomorrow I go for a blood test and then get my new drugs to start the clinical trial. I just hope that I don't have too many side effects. I may have none at all so I'll not be rereading the list I've been given. Don't want to put ideas in my head!

No comments: