Sunday, March 23, 2008

Sunday Drive

I picked up Sharron at 9:30 this morning and we went for a 368 km drive. This was the first time I've been outside of the city for over 8 months and I felt pretty good.

We went to Chilliwack Airport Coffee Shop ("I Fly for Pie") for lunch. I had Sour Cream Lemon & Sharron went with Blackberry Peach. Then on to Hope where gas was $1.10.

We returned on the Lougheed Highway, stopping in Harrison so I could take Sharron into the hotel. Farmhouse Cheese was closed so we made do with chocolates and nuts from Canadian Hazelnut Inc.


It is such a nice meandering drive on the north side of the Fraser and I filled up near Mission for $1.09.

We ended with dinner at the Swiss Chalet and we were both glad to be home and certainly not needing any more food!

No comments: