Thursday, March 6, 2008

Relaxation

Started the day at the BC Cancer Agency's Relaxation Group. I have been coming on and off since it first started in the last century. Sarah's voice was mystical and took me off to magical places with eagles flying. Darline and Mae haven't lost their soothing touch and stroked my head and feet. Too bad you have to get sick to warrant such treatment.

I walked over to City Square for lunch and met another old friend from the Red Cross at the Emergency Display.

Back here to the Agency and Katherine was here with a music student who is playing the piano in the lobby. Wonderful to sit and listen as I read the paper and my latest mystery book. He played one of my favourite k.d. lang songs.



Then upstairs for a Therapeutic Touch session with Mae & Darline. Some abdominal pain made lying down hard so I moved to the chair and it disappeared. I am sure that my energy field sorely needed the smoothing out that they did to it.

Now I am off to buy Sadie Blue's birthday present and attend an International Women's Day panel on prostitution at the union office. This is a long day!

No comments: