Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Pain & Sympton Management

Geocaching with Pam and Maureen.  We stayed in Vancouver today.  Only logged three, but one was a puzzle that had been on my map for a long time and one was a first to find, my 14th.  We had a great lunch at Martini's on Broadway.   For $10, we had split pea soup, a salad, fries and two big pieces of veal cutlet.  I brought some home for dinner.

They dropped me off for an hour at the Cancer Agency for my first appointment with Pain & Sympton Management.  Met with a nurse and then a doctor.  She is changing how I'm dealing with pain.  I'm dropping the Tylenol 3’s - won't miss the constipation.  I'm now taking hydromorphone in the morning and at bedtime.  Was in pain all day, so hope this improves it.  She said the extreme fatigue of the last few days is certainly the radiation. 

No comments: