Wednesday, September 10, 2014

London Drugs

Pam came by with my handicapped card that I'd left behind yesterday.  I continued out to Richmond and the London Drugs at Ironwood.  I haven't shopped for ages and had a list.  Found almost everything.  Had to ask for directions a few times.  So different from Canadian Tire - there are always people to help.  Finally ended up in Computers and asked for a chair. The fellow went into the back and brought one out.  He then explained Apple TV and helped pick out an Asus Transformer Book.  It will replace my netbook that is soooo slow.  I'd done my homework and it was on sale hee.

When I got home, I sent a comment to London Drugs about the superb service and got this back
Thank you for taking the time to write to us regarding the level of service you received from our staff in our Ironwood location.  
Your comments are appreciated and have been brought to the attention of the Store Manager and appropriate Head Office personnel. In addition, a letter of commendation will be sent to the staff, congratulating them on the exceptional customer service they provided you.
We value the patronage of our customers and hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the near future with the same high level of service.
I was really beat.  It was all I could do to get upstairs.  I have been falling asleep ever since.  Don't think I'll go out tomorrow.  I'm charging the tablet but will leave the Apple TV for a bit.  

No comments: