Saturday, June 7, 2014

WWFM XI

Attended the WWFM XIA ~YO YO’s ~ Gathering in Delta with Pam this morning.  Always was useless with a yo-yo.  Lori was attending from Sorrento via FaceTime on my iPhone.  Thousands attended events around the world.
  

Was pretty wiped after about half an hour and had to leave.  Sitting in the car helped so I was able to pick up some groceries at Safeway.   Spent the rest of the day with the Blue Jays, Belmont Stakes, Whitecaps and Stanley Cup.  Also finished my book. 

I think the leg tumour is smaller, but it is draining again. I also have a lot of those round skin tumours.  Hope the Taxol takes care of those.  

Had some FaceTime with Pam tonight.  Her son was married today at Point Roberts and she showed me the stunning scenery from the location.   Her son in Australia watched the wedding on her rented iPad.  Isn't technology wonderful?



No comments: