Monday, June 23, 2014

Wound care

Went to the radiation unit at rage Cancer Agency this morning.  A nurse who takes care of wounds took a look at my leg.  She showed me how to care for it and gave me some supplies.  She thinks the purple is burning from the radiation.  It's starting to peel which means the skin is healing.

Arranged to meet Mae in the cafeteria at 11:30.  Connie and the twins came in with her.  Darline joined us a while later and Ann Anthony stopped to see us.  It was like a reunion.

Stopped at London Drugs on the way home.  Made it home just as the next soccer games started.  They are playing two at the same time this week to help stop cheating.  I watched one on TV and the other on my iPad (CBC FIFA app).  Dozed off after it ended.

Went to Pru's tonight.  Patience goes back to Texas tomorrow.  Bunch of the kids were there.  Prank some wine and had pizza for dinner.  So tired I didn't stay long.  Left them playing a rummy game.   Dropped Kathryn off at the Canada Line.

No comments: