Friday, June 29, 2012

Washington caching

Woke up with a headache but took some Tylenal and decided to ignore it.  Stopped at my Starbucks for the obligatory latte to get the geocaching day going.  There was no wait at the border in the Nexus lane.

Found caches from Blaine down the coast to Bellingham.  Even got an Earthcache (with some help from Lori with the math).  Had lunch at the Shrimp Shack - shrimp & halibut & chips.  

There were a few DNFs but I managed to log 16.  This leaves 9 to find on July 28th.  On Friday I need 13 and then 33 on Saturday.  I just want to get the numbers down so it might be possible to finish the 100 next month.

Traffic was backed up going onto the Oak St. Bridge so I detoured to Tim's for some chili to go and tried the airport bridges.  There was a big jam there so I drove towards the terminals and doubled back.  That worked!


No comments: