Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Mundy Monday

Met Lori in New Westminster and we found 3 caches on the parade.  We then went to PoCo for a couple and then around Coquitlam, ending up in Mundy Park.  I logged 17, leaving only 13 on this date for next month.

A funny day.  A couple of times I was waiting patiently in the wrong place.  Good thing that Lori is so patient.  Must be all that practice with grandchildren. 

I realized the screen of my iPad is cracked - luckily, I took out insurance.  Came straight home when we finished as it seemed the safest thing to do!

We had a good lunch at the White Spot but I couldn't finish it.  Just had some bread and humus for dinner.  Too tired to eat until 8 pm. 

David sent me a photo of my dad as best man at his parents' wedding.  He is the cute one on the right.


No comments: