Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Trip planning

Started the day at Mary Pack to have some of the straps and velchro changed on my hand splints.  Need more work next week.  Then to the Cancer Agency for bloodwork.  I am so glad that I have the port.

Went out to Lori's to plan our trip to Salt Lake City in September.  We booked our tickets and Pam's.  We should find a couple of really old hides and hit 4 states - Utah, Idaho, Wyoming & Colorado.  

Quick trip to Point Roberts for gas but got pulled in for a random check.  The customs agent went out to search my car (good luck!) and came back perturbed that he found my wallet.  He insisted that I go out and count the money before I left.  I agreed but had no idea of what was in it.  He also left the trunk wide open with it and my iPad sitting in the open.  Not well thought out.

Bought some gas & a scone for tomorrow's breakfast and then crossed back to Thrifty's for some more groceries.  What should have taken 15 minutes turned into over an hour.


No comments: