Saturday, June 16, 2012

Found 8 multis & an Earthcache today.  We headed down I-5 and Lori retrieved the one at the Rest Stop that I couldn't reach.  We then did 3 multis in Ferndale.  My favourite was at the library.  There was also a good one along a parkway dedicated to salmon.

Found 3 on the Semiahmoo Spit and another in Blaine.  Bought a lawn chair & a bottle of wine before crossing the border.

We ate at Tim Horton's near where we left Lori's car.  The lemonade tasted so good, but gave me a brain freeze.  Haven't had that for a long time and never this bad.  What a waste of a good drink.

Then we drove both cars to Cloverdale and solved another multi after stashing Lori's car again.  She then took me to a few in Tynehead Park that she had already been to.  We finished off with one more multi before heading south again.  A good day!

This is one of the challenges we are working on.  The first number is what we must find and the one in the brackets is what I still need to get the first number.

StickyNotes.png

I was pooped by the time I got home at 5. 

No comments: